Black and Silver Balloon Garland Kit
Black and Silver Balloon Garland Kit - Our stunning kits have a mixture of Metallic Black, Metallic Silver and Clear with Silver Confetti balloons in 11 inch and 5 inch sizes. Simply inflate the different size balloons using a balloon hand pump or electric balloon pump and attach them to the balloon garland strip provided.
They now come in three sizes - Cloud size (1.5 metres), Arch size (2.5 metres as shown in photographs or Extra Large Garland size (5 metres).
Assembly takes from 45 - 1 hour to assemble (depending on size after all balloons are inflated).
You can purchase the silver sparkly door curtain separately.
Our gorgeous Balloon Garland Kits are one of the hottest internet trends. They are simply the accessory for any special occasion. You can use them in a variety of ways - enhance your entrance so that guests know that they are in the right place; use them as a glorious photo backdrop; hang them above or in front of the buffet table, use in an arch or draping to the side.
They are perfect for businesses also; use them as decoration at your launch party; in a shop window; to enhance a shop display or at a corporate event.
If you have any questions about our balloon garland kits, please see our frequently asked questions or send us an email. If this isn't the colour scheme you are looking for you can create your own with our bespoke balloon garland kit.
If you live locally to Ruislip you can order a pre-assembled garland in your own bespoke colours in our Create Your Own Balloon Garland page.
- The kit comes un-inflated
- Full instruction sheet included
- Each kit comes in three sizes - 1.5, 2.5 or 5 metres
- 1.5 metre kit includes 15 x 11 inch balloons and 30 x 5 inch, plus the balloon garland strip for assembly
- 2.5 metre kit includes 25 x 11 inch balloons and 42 x 5 inch balloons, plus the balloon garland strip for assembly
- 5 metre kit includes 50 x 11 inch balloons and 84 x 5 inch balloons, plus the balloon garland strip for assembly
- Hand pump strongly recommended as these thick balloons are difficult to inflate by blowing
Please select all options.