Privacy and Security Policy
My Dream Party Shop, 413 Victoria Road, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 0EF - Telephone: 020 8400 0570
We collect information from visitors to this website via the following:
- through the use of online sign up forms;
- through email hyperlinks; and
- collect additional information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our cookies section for more details.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- providing and personalising our services;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- providing you with information about our new products via periodic newsletters;
- administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers;
- administering membership records; and
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource.
We will only disclose your data to:
- suppliers we engage with to process data on our behalf;
- couriers for delivery notifications and delivery details only;
- government bodies and law enforcement agencies when requested to; and
- successors in title to our business.
We will not sell or provide your information to other companies for their marketing purposes.
Storage of personal information
We only store your information for as long as is necessary in order to provide our products to you and complete the order process.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at email@example.com
My Dream Party Shop uses Google Analytics’ and Facebook’s 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to gain a better understanding of how our customers are likely to behave. We work with advertising companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences.
From time to time you may see our adverts on other websites because Facebook, Google and other companies target our ads based on information they have collected through automated means such as cookies. These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.