Deliveries and Collections during Coronavirus
As an online party shop we are all about spreading the joy at your special occasions. We are able to continue trading safely and want to help you continue to celebrate at home with your loved ones with our modern party balloons and stylish decorations.
We wanted to reassure you that we are taking every precaution during these difficult times. We have outlined the steps that we are taking below;
Deliveries by Post
- We have taken the decision to suspend next day delivery during this period due to unreliability at Royal Mail.
- Please bear mind that we normally don't dispatch at the weekend. We are trying to dispatch on a Saturday at the moment but the last post collection is at 11.30am so we will only be able to dispatch items received before 08.00. Dispatch on a Saturday is not guaranteed as it depends on how busy we are with local collections and helium balloons, so please factor this into your time frames for delivery.
- As a sole trader only one person is responsible for packing your orders as we have no employees so no one is being put at risk. We are constantly washing hands, wearing masks and using sanitiser whilst packing.
Collections from Ruislip
- We continue to offer our convenient contactless collection service. Payment must be made in advance of pick ups. If you live in or near Ruislip and need party items or helium balloons in a hurry you can simply browse the website and then select "collection" on the check out page where you can also select your required date and time of collection.
- If you need the items at short notice (in an hour/same day) please contact us by email in the first instance to check that we are able to pack everything within your time frame as some items take longer to pack (i.e. balloon garland kits) and we may be busy with helium balloon orders or online orders.
- If you require helium balloons please ensure that you order them online in our helium balloon collection.
- We will then contact you to agree pick up time and date.
- Upon arrival at our premises call us to confirm that you have arrived and we will bring out the items to you and leave them a safe distance away to ensure social distancing at all times. Please wear a mask for collections.
We hope this clarifies our procedures. We take the health and wellbeing of ourselves and our lovely customers very seriously and would really not want to put anyone at risk.
I will update this page if anything changes.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.