Deliveries during Coronavirus
As an online party shop we are all about spreading the joy at your special occasions. We are able to continue trading safely and want to help you continue to celebrate at home with your loved ones with our modern party balloons and stylish decorations.
We wanted to reassure you that we are taking every precaution during these difficult times. We have outlined the steps that we are taking below;
Deliveries by Post
- At present orders are leaving our premises at 7.00am each day. Any order placed up to 7.00pm will be dispatched the following day, if after this time it will be dispatched the day after that. If you place an order after 7.00am your order will not be dispatched until the following day.
- We have taken the decision to suspend next day delivery during this period due to unreliability at Royal Mail.
- At present Royal Mail delivery times are unpredictable due to unprecedented demand and staff shortages but vary according to area and from week to week. We strongly recommend allowing extra time for your delivery especially if you have experienced delays in your area. We would advise allowing 7 working days for first class and up to 10 working days for second class although some deliveries will be unaffected. We will not be held responsible if your order does not reach you in time as it is completely out of our control. You can read the latest information from the post office here
- As a sole trader only one person is responsible for packing your orders as we have no employees so no one is being put at risk. We are constantly washing hands, wearing masks and using sanitiser whilst packing. No one in our household has been affected and we are still not visiting any shops, supermarkets, restaurants or pubs or making unnecessary trips.
- Royal Mail delivery times abroad may be delayed by the countries national postal service. For the latest advice on delivery times in your country please check this page on the Royal Mail website to see if your parcel is likely to be delayed if you live outside of the UK.
In order to protect yourself further, guidance has been issued by the World Health Organisation in relation to parcels.
They have stated the 'risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is low.’
How can I minimise risk further?
If you are worried about receiving any packages, there are several measures you can take to further minimise your risk:
- Disinfect your parcel with an alcohol-based wipe before opening it
- Minimise your contact with the parcel
- Wash your hands thoroughly after opening for at least 20 seconds
- Quickly discard any empty packaging
- If you live in or near Ruislip and need your items in a hurry you can use our "Pick Up Instore" service. Simply select the "Pick up Instore" option at check out and then contact us to arrange your collection. Note that pick up is from outside of our residential premises not in a shop.
- If you need the items at short notice (in an hour/same day) please contact us in the first instance to check that we are able to pack everything within your time frame as some items take longer to pack (i.e. balloon garland kits) and we may be busy with helium balloon orders.
- If you require helium inflation you will need to liaise with us on the chatbot on the website or by email to agree items required, price and how to pay as balloon prices on the website are only for uninflated items.
- We will then contact you to agree pick up time and date.
- Upon arrival at our premises call us to confirm that you have arrived and we will bring out the items to you and leave them a safe distance away to ensure social distancing at all times.
We hope this clarifies our procedures. We take the health and wellbeing of ourselves and our lovely customers very seriously and would really not want to put anyone at risk.
I will update this page if anything changes.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.