Gold Confetti Balloons (6 Pack)
Gold Confetti Balloons - Add a burst of sparkle to your next event with this stunning pack of balloons. This pack allows you to create your own confetti balloons. Confetti balloons are perfect for enhancing balloon garlands. Use them on their own in bunches or mix with other solid colours.
Check out all of our confetti balloons here.
- Each pack includes six, 12 inch clear latex balloons and packet of gold paper confetti
- A funnel is included to help with inserting the confetti into each balloon
- Note that special care must be taken to carefully separate all the confetti prior to insertion into the balloons.
- Each balloon must then be rubbed with some static material after inflation in order to make the confetti stick to the outside of the balloon
- Can be used with helium or air but not Hi-float. If you inflate them with helium we recommend doing this on the day of your event/party as confetti balloons only float for a much shorter time than standard latex balloons around 6 - 8 hours.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Please remember that children under 8 yrs can choke or suffocate balloons if even they are un-inflated or broken. Please always ensure that adults fully supervise children around balloons even if they are un-inflated. Broken balloons should be removed and discarded immediately.
On Your Communion Blue Stripes Balloon
On Your Communion Blue Stripes Balloon - Stunning pastel blue and white striped foil balloon with a pretty pattern of gold dots and the words "On Your Communion" in the...
White Dove Foil Balloon
White Dove Foil Balloon - A stunning white dove shaped foil balloon. This is a perfect balloon for a Christening, Holy Communion or to remember a loved one. 1 foil...
On Your Communion Pink Stripes Balloon
On Your Communion Pink Stripes Balloon - Stunning pastel pink and white striped foil balloon with a pretty pattern of gold dots and the words "On Your Communion" in the centre...
Holy Communion Gold Cake Toppers
Holy Communion Gold Cake Toppers- The perfect cake topper for the First Holy Communion. Use them on cupcakes, on one larger cake or without the sticks to decoration our white and...